Getting Started


Do Not Copy



Hello (again) world.  My name is Kevin Ammons.  You may recognize the hat and glasses from my many other online endeavors.  Thanks for stopping by my brand new "Kevin and Wendi" blog.

I've been wanting to document the details of my marriage proposal to my (now wife) (then girlfriend) Wendi for quite some time now.  Our ten year anniversary just passed us by, so I figured now was a great time.  I like to take my time and make sure things are done right, you know?  And if you don't know what I'm talking about...you'll soon see.  Let's just say that (as an (ADD) architect) I'm thorough, and we can leave it at that.

Each blog post will read like a chapter in a book.  Believe me, there are plenty of details to share, and you're going to want to subscribe to be sure you catch every new post.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the stories you can look forward to reading about:  "Ring, Ring - Anyone Home?", "Most Scorpion Stings In Florida Aren't Lethal", and "The Boat Is Leaving, Where Have You Been?"

Thank you for stopping by.  I promise that this will be a (glimpse at what was a) wild ride.

kda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know why you would rather be in the Keys right now.